Wednesday 26 January 2011

Here I am again!

As you've undoubtedly noticed there has been little activity on my blog lately, which contrasts with the high activity I'm having in my real life, with a plethora of exciting (and challenging) new projects going on in my company, Mestrelab Research.
One particular area in which we have been working on quite intensively for the last few months belongs to the broad subject of the alignment of NMR spectra. This appears to be a very important topic for those scientists working, amongst others, on fields like metabonomics/metabolomics and reaction monitoring by NMR. Starting from today, I will start blogging about this issue, firstly covering some very basic concepts and then moving on to some more advanced techniques for the efficient alignment of NMR spectra.

So stay tuned!

No comments: